Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pet Peeves: Annoyance at Its Finest

Things that annoys the hell out of me:

Guys who sleep inside the FX and lean their head on your shoulder.

~Annoyance to the maximum level, those people who doze off and bang their head all over the place, it’s ok to sleep, but please, be considerate of those who are sitting beside you. One time there was this guy who effin’ lean on my shoulder because he so effin’ sleepy, and I swear to Gwad that I almost punch his face after nudging him 3x.

Rude and Gloomy Restaurant/ Food chain Crew.

~ Although I never experience working in a restaurant I know that crews should always be smiling and willing to extend a helping hand, that’s very basic in sales and marketing. It annoys me when I encounter rude and sour looking crews. Smile, it makes the food that you serve tastier. If you don't like what you're doing, give yourself and the restaurant a huge favor..Quit Dw*ngyaw!

Sales ladies who follow you like a dog.

~ The very moment you step inside their shop they come crawling and wiggling their tails at your back, then you start selecting from the rack and they give you every single detail of the item that you are holding. ANNOYING! I feel pressured and obligated to buy something, like their telling me “I’m watching you.” I don’t know about you guys, but I step out side the store the moment I see some signs. I hate that they follow me when I’m not even asking for help. I guess just a warm welcome and a smile is enough for me to stay and at least purchase something.

People who pick their nose in public.

~Gwad, why would you dial your nose in public when rotary phone is already phase-out? Man, this is the twentieth century; everyone’s using a touch tone phone. HAHAHA! Kidding aside, that is not a nice sight to see. Disgusting period! I hate it when you filthily flick your catch! Darn! No words can describe my annoyance on you!

Touchy people.

~I’m not a very touchy person so I don’t like being touch. I hate it when someone would talk to me and grab my hands or my arms, tap my shoulder or stroke my head until they finish talking. If we’re not really close I would really die of annoyance. I would only grab the arms of my closest friends when crossing the streets, or touch only those who I really trust and those I’ve been with since time in memorial.

People who cry just for the sake of sympathy

No need to explain. They are the melo dramatic addict insane drama queen~ Boohoo I’ll make you cry till you run out of water in your tear duct and till your saliva comes out of your eyes! Yikes!

Plastic Fantastic People

~ They’re the ones who will give you the warmest smile in the world, but wait till you turn your back Hahaha! They’ll turn into murmuring Golum…Tsk Tsk!

Human Farting Machine

I just hate those that fart everywhere and don’t even excuse themselves. Effin’ hate you with passion. And you think we don’t have enough air pollution in this country!? Hayz! I don’t wanna know the smell of longganisa after processing it in you stomach. Gross, I can’t even describe how I feel for those people.

K.I.A. (Know. It. All. People)

~ They’re the ones who knows, have been, was able, have experienced, have knowledge, have been there, have done that, me too, I can, I am, and etc. whatever you say won’t matter because they’ve been there and they’ve done that, they KNOW IT ALL and your knowledge doesn’t even amount to half of what they know. Sometimes I wanna ask those people if they have experience jumping off a 20 feet story building…who knows they might jump off and go!

That’s all for now folks, I’m sure some of you share the same sentiments…I still have few more to add but I’m running out of time and this is becoming a very long post. I don’t want to bore anyone. I’ll post a part two some other time.

My Good Riddance to those who was mentioned above, you guys effin’ irk the hell out of me.

Please allow me to say this: I’m not perfect, but I’m trying to be decent, so do your part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts...

Blog Archive