Sunday, March 28, 2010

SUNDAY BLUES: HAPHAZARD MIND

So why do you keep coming back?

So why do you keep coming back? So why do you keep coming back? So why do you keep coming back? So why do you keep coming back? So why do you keep coming back? So why do you keep coming back? HUH???

Yes, I’m lazy and feeling distress for reasons I don’t know. It’s just one of 'em days when everything’s just fine and yet you get this feeling like something is missing. So you look for the source of your distractions and you knew it! it’s that… it's that…darn thing… D*mn it you can’t even shout it out!

So why do you keep coming back? HUH?

I wanted to talk to you just to vent out all my troubles and distraction that’s here but….but I can’t.

WHY??? Because I’m scared…

WHY??? Because I can’t find the reason why…

WHY??? Because I’m so tied up…

WHY??? Because I want it intact…

WHY??? Because it was there all the time…

WHY??? Because I’m tired…

WHY??? Because the reasons are endless…

So why do you keep coming back?

**the bunny haz some emotions too you know. Spot What!


--->ANYWAYZ, WHO THE EFF IS JUSTINE BEIVER ??? Lolz ^^v


*Credits to the Owner of the Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts...

Blog Archive