Friday, April 16, 2010

Wacky Love

Last night while I was sleeping I felt someone hold my hand. He laid my hand in his chest, squeeze it tight, held it up to kiss it, rest it in his face and said he loves me. I feel secured after that, I know who he is. I don’t have to open my eyes. My heart knows who he is. He’s my favorite guy, my little rascal, my finest gentleman and I equally love him. I love my Wacky! He is my Son!

How can a kid show so much love? Joaquin is just 4 years old in a month from now he’ll be turning 5. I was wondering how a kid like that can demonstrate so much affection to his mother. When I know that a mother’s love is the most infinite love that anyone can ever have. But my son’s love overwhelms me. He who sings lullaby and stroke my hair to make me sleep, who laughs at every expression I give and he who mutters “you’re the best mom in the world” despite my short comings.

He’s very smart. Whipping everyone with his intellect and wit, he bagged 3 gold medals, two for winning a poetry interpretation and one for getting the first honor. I never doubted his capabilities, I trained him to be the best…I want him to have the best. He’s amazing, he makes me happy!

I’m grateful that God send Joaquin to me. He really knows what’s ahead so I guess he molded Joaquin to be my shelter. I feel really blessed. I wouldn’t ask for anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts...

Blog Archive