Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hey World, Meet Enzo!

My activities are all filed up this month starting with Angelo Enzo’s greeting to the world “Hello there Enzo!” I cannot describe the feeling of being an auntie, hehehe, it’s really different from the feeling of being a mom, lols of course! I feel that I have a responsibility to assist my brother and being the eldest among us it’s my task to make sure that he gets the advice and support or even just being there would greatly help him calm his nerves. I’ve experience the agony of waiting just like all the dads were able to experience, I was anxious and praying for Joanne to have a safe and normal delivery…Man! if I can only smoke in the waiting area I’m sure I’ll burn my lungs with 2 cig per sec. Hahaha! I called out almost everyone in the Fam bam the moment my brother called me and asked me to bring their stuffs in the hospital. My cousins are there while waiting for Enzo to come out, hehehe the funny thing is, the kid waited for all of us to leave before showing up to the world.. Doing it with Style Enzo! Bravo!

Enzo an eight pounder baby was Born @ 8: 47 am, Sunday 12.5.10



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts...

Blog Archive